Sign in using your existing SSF account

 
 
 

Industry News


Industry News

2017 has seen incredible buzz around automation and how it will impact enterprises deeply in the long term. The field of what is known as automation itself is fairly vast and rife with a variety of definitions. It covers everything from simple scripts written for automating simple tasks to cutting edge AI-driven technologies like (automated)…

It is said 90% of your business success is based on the location; luck decides the remaining 10%. For the Business Process Management (BPM) industry, location plays the principal role in business. When the BPM revolution took off in India, businesses were looking at setting up operations in Tier 1 cities or designated IT hubs.…

In part 1 of this two-part series, we discussed the power of disruptive digital technologies and why and how they are transforming the entire business world, including the Global Business Services (GBS) organization. The question is, how can GBS organizations mature and rise to the digital challenge? After all, the times they are “a-changing ” — and according to…

'The machines are coming'. Five years back, this could be a teaser tagline for a sci-fi movie. Now, it is a newspaper headline reflecting an impending reality. Only, this one doesn’t spell doom - as some might want you to believe– but rather another step in the automation journey that has taken enterprises forward in…

Evaluating the right solutions is an important step towards minimizing risk on the cloud. With data becoming the lifeblood of organizations, data protection and the cost associated with it is often top of mind.  Creating conditions that ensure business continuity and maximize system uptime are two good parameters to define this trade off in terms…

A team of doctors and tech experts is breathing new life into cancer treatment in India with the help of Watson.  According to the World Health Organization, cancer is one of the leading causes of death amongst adults in India. Even though cancer treatment is now widely available, there are a limited number of oncologists…

Page 1 of 1412345...10...Last »

Videos View All

Continuing with its objective to seamlessly disseminate knowledge, Shared Services Forum released two publications on the 7th Global Shared Services Conclave 2017
7th GSS Conclave 2017 – CXO Interaction on the Imperatives for Reshaping the Transformation Strategy

Presentation View All

Shared Services Foundation

SHARED SERVICES OPERATIONS – The journey of Dr Reddy’s Labratories SCALE-UP || TRANSFORM || SUSTAIN

Schedule an appointment Click Here

Ask An Expert Click Here

Case Study View All

ONGC embarked upon realignment of its multi-faceted business activities through the powerful medium of IT. The IT mission was realigned ‘To develop an integrated, flexible and standardized Information Technology architecture to position ONGC towards fundamental competitive advantage’.

Key initiatives taken during BPM Implementation/ Automation: FileNet enabled, progressive payment life cycle reduction from 90 days to 53 days further reduced to 17 days in Jun’13 with >85% payment on time through VPOT (Vendor Payment on Time) program. Fully automated in-house tool was developed for revenue reporting by integration of the billing systems with the ERP Oracle R12.

  • Online Poll

  • Should a CPO's (Chief Processing Officer) KPI include sharing of procurement’s impact on the organization’s bottom line?

    View Results

    Loading ... Loading ...

  • Event Partners